Friday 8 October 2010

First blog

I've only just begun animating, I've had previous experience of software like Flash and After Effects, however yesterday I got the chance to try traditional cell animation. As part of my course, our first assignment was to begin by using Squash and Stretch and animate a bouncing football and a falling bowling ball. Of course the bowling ball wouldn't bounce, but it was all a matter of practicing to get the animations to flow, practice squash and stretch and having a go at traditional animation.
I've also begun working with Maya. Haven't had much practice of it yet though, just exploring the various tools and operations you can perform with it. So far i'm really enjoying it and can't wait to move onto making models.
I'll post up the cell animation videos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment